FAVRM is a vibrant, passionate and experienced group of volunteer management professionals who provide a great support network. FAVRM is open to all volunteer management professionals so join us and be a part of amazing things that are happening in our state!
- Discounts to Forums and education programs that are timely and address current issues in volunteer management so you can do a better job managing your volunteers
- Learn best practices and share ideas with colleagues statewide and beyond so you can share with your program
- Learn about proposed and pending legislative initiatives so you’re informed
- Mentor Program: request help from an experienced volunteer manager/coordinator for consulting, guidance and support to maximize your professional effectiveness
- Increase professional development and leadership role within your organization
- Networking with colleagues who understand the issues you face
- Participate in planning future programs with FAVRM
- Eligibility for FAVRM Awards and scholarships so you and your colleagues can be recognized on a statewide level
- Opportunities for leadership positions through committee or board participation so you can enhance your leadership skills
- Access to FAVRM membership directory and Member Only resources
- Meet wonderful people and have fun!
We have various membership levels.
Have a question about membership? Contact Tom Linley, Membership Services